This website does not collect personal data without asking for your permission.
We also monitor page views by page, screen size, language and other non-identifying metrics to improve our services.
We don't use first or third party cookies on this website.
Basic data protection information
- Data processor
- Any personal data collected with your permission will be stored confidentially and handled by Negative Epsilon, a company based in Madrid, Spain.
- When we ask you for personal data, we explicitly state how we use it. For instance, in our contact form, we state that any personal information you provide will be used only to contact you about your inquiry.
- Any personal data is collected only after obtaining your consent.
- Data Retention
- Personal data will be kept during the time necessary to fulfill the purpose with which they were collected.
- Data Sharing
- We don't share personal data with third parties.
- Your rights
- You can request to view, as well as to request that we rectify, delete or limit our usage of any of your personal data. You also have the right to oppose processing of your data as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Spanish Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personal y garantía de los derechos digitales. To exercise your rights, please contact us with the information provided on the legal notice page.